You have been dreaming, planning, and saving for kitchen renovations for a long time, and now you have decided it is the right time to start. Here at Chad Goodin Signature Homes, we have been doing kitchen renovations for years and are very experienced in helping you get the kitchen of your dreams. Before you start planning and designing your dream kitchen, there are ten design elements that are fun to consider for your dream kitchen. Some of these elements may not be for you, but some may help take your kitchen to the next level.
- Two-toned cabinetry – Are you looking for a unique look for your kitchen? Two-toned cabinets will set your kitchen apart from other kitchens.
- Kitchen island – A kitchen island is both functional and beautiful. It can give you the extra storage and counter space that you are looking for.
- Pot filler – Pot fillers are a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen.
- Luxury range – Changing your outdated range for a commercial-looking range can take your entire kitchen to the next level. There are many options for most budgets.
- Lighting features – Adding additional lighting like pendants is an easy upgrade.
- Hidden trash can – Having a trash can-specific cabinet helps to hide the unsightly and often stinky kitchen garbage.
- Quartz or granite countertops – Upgrading your countertops is a must when updating the rest of your kitchen.
- Built-in refrigerator – A built-in refrigerator makes your refrigerator look like it is apart of your kitchen and not just an added necessity.
- Lit cabinetry – Adding cabinet lighting not only adds lighting depth, but also makes cooking a lot easier.
- Additional storage – One of the main reasons homeowners decide to do a kitchen renovation is to add storage. This can be done with a new pantry, island or more functional cabinetry.
Give us a call today to start making your dream kitchen a reality!